Ghost 11 Running Shoe
The Brooks Ghost 11 Running Shoe, winner of the Runner's World Editor's Choice award, combines high-quality design and performance for all your future road runs. Its mesh uppers offer a soft, secure fit that breathes as you log miles on pavement. A combination of lightweight BioMoGo DNA throughout the shoe and DNA Loft cushioning in the heel provides just enough softness and a smooth transition from heel to toe without losing responsiveness or durability. Brooks's Segmented Crash Pad, an integrated system of shock absorbers, cushion each and every step you take for happy joints on longer runs. And with a rubber sole that was designed to offer reliable traction on urban surfaces, the Ghost 11 will elevate your road runs.
- Award winning road running shoe with a high-quality design
- 12mm drop height is comfortable for moderate heel-strikers
- Mesh uppers stretch and provide structure for a sock-like fit
- DNA midsole offers smooth, cushioned transfer from heel to toe
- DNA Loft heel crash pad delivers softer landings through strides
- Shock absorbers throughout shoe cushion steps for happy joints
- Rubber soles give grip on urban surfaces for a confident stride
- Classic lace closure allows for personalized fit adjustments
- Item #BRJ005K
- Q & A
Running On Cloud 9
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I used to be a Brooks loyalist, but in switching from the roads to trails, I've purchased La Sportivas almost exclusively for the last 6 years. I recently signed up for a road marathon and purchased the Brooks Ghost 11's on a whim. I'm glad I did. They are perfect for road running and the gym. They have quite a bit of cushion, but aren't as heavy as Hokas. The uppers are similar to Nike's (they fit like slippers), but the fit isn't as narrow. They are springy and quick. I will definitely be purchasing another pair.
Great running shoe!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these for a friend and she LOVES them! They fit well and were comfortable right out of the box, didn't need much breaking in.