Select a Size
Select a Color
Ghost 12 GTX Running Shoe
If you think that your run can't be smooth and comfortable when you're cranking out long miles in wet weather, it's probably just because you haven't tried on the Brooks Ghost 12 GTX Running Shoe yet. Decked out with a fully waterproof Gore-Tex membrane to keep your feet dry as you stomp through every puddle you can find, this comfortable daily driver is suited for any and all of your training runs. The BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft cushioning in the midsole gives you a well-rounded combination of softness, responsiveness, and durability to keep you running smoothly and comfortably through a busy schedule of long runs and workouts, while a shock-absorbing Crash Pad outsole ensures that all that running won't overly impact your joints and muscles. The Crash Pad system, a series of integrated shock absorbers in the outsole, also helps give you a smooth transition from heel-strike to toe-off to keep your gait comfortable and easy. That same outsole features flex grooves to help the shoe move more naturally with your foot as you run, and the updated upper now boasts a 3D Fit Print mesh that offers sleek style as well as midfoot and rearfoot support.
- For a smooth ride in any weather grab this waterproof running shoe
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps out rain water without trapping heat
- Soft and responsive midsole retains comfort mile after mile
- Breathable mesh upper features printed overlays for midfoot support
- Shock-absorbing outsole protects joints and aids smooth transition
- Outsole flex grooves help the shoe bend and move naturally
- Item #BRJ006E
- Gore-Tex membrane
- DNA LOFT, BioMoGo DNA
- Crash Pad, rubber
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.2oz
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
What do you think about this product?
April 26, 2020
Is the width D medium?