There’s nothing quite like a sprung leather saddle to top off a nice touring, randonneuring, or commuter build. The Brooks B67 Saddle utilizes time-tested technologies to give you an incredibly comfortable, forgiving ride. Tensioned leather, classically-designed steel springs, and durable brass rivets make this a saddle that will last a lifetime or three with proper care. Brooks have been making saddles for well over 100 years, and the sum of that experience can be seen in every saddle that comes out of their factory.
- Like a cake-topper to your classic in-town buildup
- Tensioned leather with signature side-curtains
- Exposed springs blend taste and function
- Brass rivets hold securely for extended use
- Brooks England hand assembles saddles in England
- Item #BHS0025
- steel (powdercoated black)
- leather (5mm)
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz (850g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help