Come on down to the Low-Drop Stop.
When you're ready to make the low-drop transition but aren't sure where to start, look no further than the Brooks Women's Caldera 2 Trail Running Shoe. Since putting your best foot forward is in your best interest, the Caldera 2 features a well-balanced construction to ensure fatigue-fighting performance from mile one all the way to mile 31. The Caldera 2 features a double mesh upper that protects your foot from grime and obstacles and stretches with it to ensure a pressure-free fit and feel.
Then, the arch support is designed as such that it caters to flat, medium, and high arch types, while the neutral support assures that this shoe works flawlessly with over and under pronators alike. But that's not to say that the Caldera 2 doesn't offer a stable feel underfoot—it's equipped with Brooks' Universal Platform, allowing you to maintain a steady stride in unpredictable terrain. Meanwhile, the BioMoGo DNA midsole has built-in protection, attenuates shock, fights fatigue, and promotes smooth heel-to-toe transitions. And the integrated gaiter tab allows you to attach your choice in gaiters to the shoe to protect you from dust, grass, or hungry bugs.
- Low-drop trail running shoe for high-mileage cruises
- Stretchy mesh upper assures ample breathability
- Neutral support for over and under pronators alike
- Universal Platform ensures that you maintain a steady stride
- BioMoGo DNA midsole attenuates shock and fights fatigue
- Integrated gaiter table allows you to customize protection
- Variegated outsole assures traction in wet and varied terrain
- Item #BRJ004S