An update to a favorite.
An iteration of a long line of popular shoes, the Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 18 Running Shoe does not disappoint its predecessors. One of the updates is its streamlined design, which makes the 18 less bulky than previous versions, without sacrificing cushioning, fit, or support. The 12mm drop ensures plenty of cushion for heel-strikers, and the construction has flexibility that allows your foot to transition smoothly. The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar encourages anatomical alignment to protect your joints as you run, and the wider forefoot allows your toes to spread out naturally. If your natural arch is in the range of flat to medium, the Adrenaline GTS 18 may provide just the right amount of support for your pronation.
- Shoes for road runners with flat to medium arch height
- 12mm drop encourages a heel strike
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar for proper alignment
- Increased flexibility lets you move naturally
- Moderate cushion absorbs impact
- Item #BRJ004J