Select Style & Size
Ballet Climbing Shoe
Boreal's Ballet Climbing Shoe dances up cracks and edges on multi-pitches as grand as El Cap itself. In a classic high top with a stiff platform, the Ballet boasts plenty of support for all-day foot-jamming. Boreal built the Ballet out of unlined split leather for long-lasting durability that stretches to conform to your footshape for greater comfort, and a wider rubber randing protects your foot from jagged cracks. The Ballet uses Boreal's Zenith Pro rubber for solid traction on granite slabs and in sandstone splitters.
- Climbing shoe constructed for big walls, trad lines, and cracks
- Flat, low asymmetry assures all-day comfort
- Stiff, slip-lasted construction enhances support
- Split leather upper with larger rubber randing for crack comfort
- Zenith Pro rubber sole enhances traction on small holds
- Item #BRFC020
- Upper Material
- split leather
- Boreal Zenith Pro (4 - 4.5mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?