Why We Like The Bogner FIRE+ICE Rosetta Jacket
When it comes to casual warmth, the Bogner FIRE+ICE Rosetta Jacket is at the top of our list for a top-tier women's winter jacket. Made with a polyester shell and filled with lofty recycled polyester fiber, the FIRE+ICE Rosetta Jacket is super comfortable, warm and brings the style. Elasticated cuffs with thumbholes helps to keep the cold drafts out and an adjustable hood is able to be cinched up when the wind starts to blow. a permanent DWR water resistant treatment was applied to the exterior of the jacket to shed of any moisture, and a 2 snap button side pockets and an internal zippered pocket store all of our essentials.
- Warm casual jacket with a high loft fill
- Thermore Ecodown synthetic fill keeps us warm
- Adjustable hood can be cinched up in inclement weather
- Permanent DWR water-resistant treatment shed moisture
- Elasticated cuffs with thumbholes add comfort and keep out cold air
- Item #BGNG0D6
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% nylon
- Thermore Ecodown (100% recycled polyester)
- Baffle Construction
- horizontal, tubular
- Center Back Length
- 2 buckled, 1 internal zippered
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help