Why We Like The Bogner FIRE + ICE Nessa-T Pant
Hitting the resort calls for a comfortable and protective ski pant to keep us comfortable all day long. The Bogner FIRE + ICE Nessa-T Pant is an insulated and waterproof ski pant that has all the features we need to shred comfortably. Featuring a 2-layer fabric, and filled with a polyester fiber insulation, this pant ensures we stay dry and warm, even if we are falling in the snow a lot. Two zippered hand pockets hold our small essentials, while the snow gaiters ensure we stay dry when we take a spill.
- Fully featured snow pants ready to hit the mountain
- 2-layer fabric with waterproof membrane keeps us dry
- Polyester insulation keeps us warm in cold temps
- Snow gaiters ensure snow stays out of our pants
- Adjustable waist allows us to the get the perfect fit
- Item #BGNG0D0
- [membrane/laminate] 100% polyurethane (2-layer), [face fabric] 84% nylon, 16% elastane, [lining] 100% polyester
- polyester fibers
- Waterproof Rating
- 20,000 mm
- Breathability Rating
- 20,000 g/m²
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered side
- Cuff Closure
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help