Why We Like The FIRE+ICE Neda2-T Pant
Chic style and mountain functionality come together to make the Neda2-T Pant our go-to for all-day comfort while we hit our favorite laps, thanks to the robust waterproof and insulated construction. A slimmer fit and 4-way stretch material create a sleek, movement-friendly fit, complete with a higher-cut rear waist for added coverage on lift rides or windy runs.
- Ski and snowboard pant for chilly resort riding
- Outer material is fully breathable and waterproof
- Synthetic insulation adds moisture-resistant warmth
- Water-repellent finish sheds light precipitation
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Ankle gaiters create an anti-draft fit around boots
- Zippered hand pockets keep small essentials secure
- Rear zips at at the hem for extra space around boots
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #BGNG08F
- [membrane/laminate] 2-layer [face fabric] 84% nylon, 16% elastane, DWR treatment
- 75g synthetic
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- [large] 31in
- 2 zippered hand
- belt loops
- skiing, snowboarding
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 15, 2023
Flattering ski pants
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
Great fit, very flattering ski pants. The front is mid-rise and the back is high-rise. They are slim throughout the leg, making them super flattering on. I'm 5'6" and 125lbs and size 6 fit perfectly. They are comfortable with and without leggings underneath. I like that they're lightly insulated, will be perfect for cold days. And the fact that they have a 20k waterproof rating, they'll hold up really great in wet weather.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help