Why We Like The Bogner FIRE + ICE Alba-D Coat
We fully protect ourselves from wintery conditions with the Bogner FIRE + ICE Alba-D Coat. The long parka is packed with cozy duck-down and tech fiber padding to create a warm barrier between us and the icy air. The water-resistant coating sheds moisture, so the down inside retains its insulating power. The long length protects our entire body and the in-layer design offers maximum warmth around our torso, so we stay toasty no matter how far the mercury falls.
- Warm, stylish parka to fight off the frigid chill
- Duck down and tech fiber provide lofty warmth
- DWR treatment repels light rain and snow
- Layered design provides extra warmth where we need it most
- Tough recycled nylon stands up to daily wear and tear
- Thumb loops help keep our sleeves in place to reduce gaps
- High, stand-up collar protects us from strong winds
- Parka length and a regular fit allow for more layers beneath
- Item #BGNG0BZ
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% nylon
- [primary] 70% duck down, 30% polyester, [padding] 100% polyester
- below knee
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered side
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help