Why We Like The BLUE ICE Alpine Runner
From ice climbing to sport climbing, the BLUE ICE Alpine Runner simplifies our use of belays and quickdraws and functions as an easier way to set anchors. The Alpine Runner is made out of a single strand of UHMWPE fabric for a super durable and abrasion-resistant design. An abrasion-resistant covering shields the core strands for a safe and durable design, while the single-strand design makes it easy to use and eliminates tangles. The Alpine Runner is available in three different lengths so we can get the best length for our use case.
- Simplified sling that is easy to use and secure
- Can be used as quickdraws or anchor points
- UHMWPE core with abrasion-resistant sheath for durability
- Available in four different lengths for many different uses
- Item #BLXB01B
- UHMWPE core, HTPE braided sheet
- 35cm, 55cm, 90cm, 110cm
- Claimed Weight
- [35cm] 0.49oz, [55cm] 3.17oz, [90cm] 1.13oz, [110cm] 1.34oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- climbing, mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help