At four ounces, the Blue Ice Addax Harness might be the lightest harness on the market actually designed for climbing. Most harnesses hovering around this weight are only supposed to be rappelling, but the Addax has all the certifications required for lead climbing. Despite its lightness, the harness is surprisingly comfortable with padded mesh that provides well-ventilated cush. The self-locking waist buckle and elastic leg loops provide a quick-and-easy fit.
- Quite possibly the lightest harness designed for cragging
- Surprisingly comfortable with padded mesh providing ventilation
- Single self-locking speed buckle at waist
- Adjustable, removable, and releasable rear elastic riser
- Four roomy gear loops and two ice screw slots on waist
- Item #BLX000T
- polyester, UHMW polyethylene, high-tenacity PED
- Gear Loops
- Ice Clipper Slots
- Claimed Weight
- [size medium] 4.8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?