Burlina Hooded Jacket
When you're exploring earth's most extreme places, there are few things as important as layering. A good midlayer should be warm, breathable, and versatile enough to handle changing conditions, and that 's exactly what you're getting with the Blackyak Burlina Hooded Jacket. This lightweight jacket features a combination of heavyweight fleece lining and synthetic insulation to keep you warm whether you're climbing at high altitudes or trekking deep in the backcountry. The front panel and hood are designed with a lightweight Cordura ripstop to block the wind when you wear it as an outer layer, and are also filled with G-Loft synthetic insulation, giving you core warmth and added coverage from the elements. On the inside, heavyweight Cordura fleece provides breathable yet effective warmth and comfort, while the innovative design gives you the freedom of movement you need when you're navigating technical terrain. Giving you the best of fleece and synthetic insulation, this versatile jacket is bound to be a go-to for your next trek or expedition.
- An ultra-versatile midlayer with breathable warmth and comfort
- Insulated front panel provides wind-blocking and added core warmth
- Heavyweight fleece lining offers toasty yet breathable warmth
- Fixed hood gives you added coverage when you need it
- Hand pockets keep essential gear close at hand
- Item #BKY003Z