High above the treeline.
When your choice in adventure lay high above the treeline, make sure you reach for the Black Diamond Women's Sharp End Pant. Designed for alpine touring and backcountry skiing, this thin, light, three-layer shell boasts a Gore-Tex Pro membrane that offers reliable waterproofing in faraway, snowy places. Gore-Tex Pro is also extremely breathable to keep you comfortable when you're skinning.
A DWR treatment and fully taped seams enhance the Sharp End's waterproofing to prevent single snowflake from seeping through. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees provide unimpeded mobility so you can high-step over steep ridges with ease, or at least without this pant getting in your way. There are side zippers for ventilated airflow, zippered cuffs for easy access to the boot gaiters, and reinforced insteps for durability against ski edges.
- A tough, weatherproof pant for long days in the alpine
- Gore-Tex Pro exterior is waterproof and breathable
- DWR treatment sheds moisture and light precipitation
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for movement
- High-mounted snow gaiter protects footwear and baselayers
- Reinforced instep patches double down on durability
- thigh pockets keep necessities close
- Item #BLD00JA
- Q & A
Hello, I am 5'3 and 130lbs. I like a slim fitting pant but have a hard time with an athletic build. What is the return policy on these pants?
our return policy is the same, regardless of sale price or brand.
You can return at any time if tags attached for full refund, or return within 30 days if tags removed for store credit only.
I would probably start with a medium in these but you can also order a small and medium and return whichever doesnt work, just let us know!