Why We Like The Black Diamond Recco Vision airNET Harness
Featherweight yet fully featured, the Black Diamond Recco Vision airNET Harness is built for vertical pursuits in the alpine. The low-profile design and integrated passive transponder keep us moving freely and confidently through harsh conditions and up technical routes. Constructed with a patented Dyneema diamond grid, this harness spreads out forces for even weight distribution that gives us optimal hanging and catch comfort without all the bulk and rigidness of added padding, while the fixed leg loops stretch to comfortably accommodate the added layers of our ice-climbing garb. As we twist up rock and swing up ice, the waterproof external fabric sheds crystallized crumbles and spindrift.
- Ultralight harness for alpine pursuits on both rock and ice
- Self-locking, quick-cinch waist buckle for easy fitting
- Fixed, stretchy leg loops keep weight and bulk down
- airNET tech is highly breathable and comfortable
- Integrated Recco passive transponder for added safety
- Seamless belay loop is streamlined and won't shift
- Five gear loops keep your draws and pro organized
- Four ice clipper slots for racking ice screws
- Item #BLDZ9QE
- Dyneema, waterproof synthetic, mesh
- airNET technology
- Gear Loops
- Ice Clipper Slots
- Haul Loop
- Chalk Bag Hanger
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 8.8oz
- Leg Loops
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help