Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Camalot C4 - Indian Creek Package
This Camalot generation isn't just lighter than the last generation; it's also more convenient than any cam Black Diamond has ever made. For starters, Black Diamond made the larger cams with stiffer stems and the smaller cams with more flexible stems so they all have the same flex; the 6 no longer feels wobblier than the .3. Cams with the same color (5 and .5, for example) now come with bi-color slings for easier identification, and the sling's tags are tucked underneath the shorter bar-tacks for a cleaner look. Black Diamond also redesigned the tread pattern for a new look to commemorate a brand new generation of Camalots.
- Hand-sized double trad rack of Black Diamond's newest Camalots
- New generation of the Camalot C4 is 10% lighter than its predecessor
- Same shape, camming angle, and placement ranges as the previous C4
- Bi-color slings differentiate small and large cams of similar color
- Single stem and double axle design doubles as cam stops
- Large thumb loop provides a clip-in point for aid climbers
- New tread pattern commemorates a brand new generation of Camalots
- Item #BLD00ZU
- Placement Range
-  1.19 - 2.05 in,  1.46 - 2.55 in,  2 - 3.46 in
- Cam Lobes
- new lobe pattern, new color tags on slings
- Recommended Use
- trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.