Light, Fast, and Ready.
There’s only one thing you can be sure of when you’re heading up into the mountains—you don’t know what the weather’s gonna do. Black Diamond’s Alpine Light Women’s Pant takes a lot of the worry out of gearing up for fast summit bids, though, because they weigh nothing, move like they’re not there, and offer light protection against damp mountain mornings so you can keep your eye on the day’s objectives.
- Take the Alpine Light when speed and comfort are of the essence
- Ultralight construction means they pack down to almost nothing
- Water-repellent treatment keeps legs dry during damp bushwhacks
- Throw your map and compass into the zippered thigh pockets
- Integrated belt lies comfortably under backpack waist belts
- Adjustable cuffs keep pebbles and dirt outside your boots
- Item #BLD00M3
- Q & A
I LOVE these pants
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I picked up a pair of these pants the other day and then headed out for a climbing trip in the mountains.
These pants are incredibly easy to hike in and breathe very well. If you want to roll the legs up, you can easily do so without feeling restricted.
That said, they even offer ample protection to your skin when you take a fall. In a moment of grace, I slipped on the rocks as we were headed out to a climb. The pants survived without any signs of ripping or tearing.
Once I got back, I promptly picked up a second pair!