Slip on the Birkenstock Gizeh Women's Sandal with a sundress for a laid-back summer wedding or with a white tee and lived-in cutoffs, and you'll be comfortable and effortlessly stylish wherever you are. Built with Birkenstock's renowned cork footbed and a sturdy Birko-Flor strap, the Gizeh is far from just a pretty face. It'll support your feet loyally on serendipitous summer adventures from lakeside cookouts to warm al fresco dinners in town.
- Stroll through summer in practical but elegant style
- Signature cork footbed keeps you comfortable for hours
- Synthetic Birko-Flor uppers withstand the elements
- Soft, light EVA midsole adds cushion for extra comfort
- Item #BRK003W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I got these because I was looking for some sandals that offered better arch support and overall comfort than flip flops or my other summer sandals. I have only worn these a couple of times but so far they are really comfortable and seem to mold better to my feet each time. These also look really cute and are not too clunky or heavy, which I was worried about.