Why We Like The TwisterCane BioFoam Sleeping Pad
This lightweight, tight-rolling pad is ideal for summertime backpacking trips where we want to save space in our pack. Its versatile design is also great for layering up with an inflatable pad for extra warmth in the shoulder seasons. In addition, this pad is made with carbon-negative practices and crafted from sugarcane-based foam, so its construction is eco-friendly and doesn't rely on petroleum.
- Ultralight foam sleeping pad part of an all-season sleep system
- TwisterCane BioFoam made with renewable sugarcane resin
- Durable construction with tire-tread grooves and a smooth side
- Light and packable, saves space and weight in a pack
- 1.7 R-value ideal for warm summer ascents
- Pair with an insulated pad for additional warmth and comfort
- Item #BAGZ2AM
- TwisterCane BioFoam (EVA Foam made from more than 60% sugarcane biomass)
- foam pad
- 20 x 72 x 0.5in
- Packed Size
- 7 x 20in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, ultralight backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 1, 2021
TwisterCane BioFoam Sleeping Pad
TwisterCane™ BioFoam Sleeping Pads are engineered for ultralight backcountry summer trips to high alpine winter conditions. The closed-cell foam technology provides a firm, cushioned barrier between you and the ground; smooth on one side with a tire tread pattern on the other. Use alone or layer it with an air pad for added insulation. Made from sugarcane biomass in a process that removes carbon from the atmosphere and sourced using Proforest standards.