Select style & size:Select options
Scout 2 Platinum Tent
With the Scout 2 Platinum Tent from Big Agnes nothing will slow you down—especially not weight. At 1lb 1oz, the Scout unburdens your pack so you can fit a few extra layers for quick-changing alpine conditions. If the sky does open up, no worries, the silicone treated external material beads and moves moisture down and off the tent so you stay bone-dry in your lightweight shelter. Plus, there's plenty of space inside for you and a backcountry buddy to play rummy while the storm passes in spring, summer, or fall.
The Scout 2 incorporates trekking poles as the main frame for backpacking minimalists. That, coupled with the pre-cut guylines, makes set-up quick and seamless so you can spend less time organizing camp and more time watching the sunset over that alpine lake or sandstone tower. The single-wall design also incorporates 3-D bin pockets to help organize climbing or backpacking gear before and after heading out for your next project or trek.
- Insanely lightweight 3-season tent for fast-and-light missions
- Polyurethane coating provides waterproof protection for wet weather
- Two trekking poles connect to reinforced pockets for quick setup
- Oversized 3-D bin pockets maximize interior space and organization
- Single-wall design reduces trail weight to keep you light on your feet
- Multiple mesh vents keeps air circulating no matter the weather
- Gear loft loops maximize storage options
- Item #BAG00FT
- Q & A
Crazy Light, Three Season Tents
Our Scout 2 Platinum is a single-wall, insanely lightweight yet roomy trail phenom. At just one pound, there’s no reason this tent shouldn’t be in your pack for solo missions or when sharing it with your backcountry buddy. The full-body mesh vent system on this trekking-pole supported tent keeps air circulating and weather out, which makes this spacious, single-wall shelter your ultralight adventure must-have.