Select style & size:Select options
From research stints in the field to thru-hikes along exotic coasts, the Big Agnes Manzanares HV SL 1 mtnGLO Tent lets you travel lightweight, yet in the lap of luxury. With the assistance of mtnGLO tent lighting, you can sort gear, go over your research notes, or unwind after a long day, and this AAA-battery-powered system can be clipped where you want it, or left behind if you're super serious about counting ounces.
Aside from convenient camp illumination, the Manzanares also features a high volume pole architecture, giving you steep walls and tons of livable space without adding excess weight. Clip-in attachments make camp set-ups and tear-downs quick and easy, even if you're moving somewhere new each night, with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners already connected to the fly. Taped seams and waterproof coating keep you dry in a storm, with handy vestibule space for keeping your pack protected while simultaneously freeing up space inside your tent. Generous mesh walls provide ventilation (or star-gazing when the skies clear), and if you really want to travel light and fast your can simply attach the fly to the footprint (sold separately) for an ultralight backpacking shelter.
- Lightweight tent for solo backpacking adventures
- High volume pole structure provides extra livable space
- Versatile, detachable lighting illuminates your nightlife
- Vestibule frees up tent space as it protects your pack
- Pre-cut guylines and tensioners for quick and easy setup
- Media-compatible gear pockets for easy evening listening
- Lighting system offers two lit settings powered by AAA batteries
- Item #BAG00DF