Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Copper Spur HV UL3 Bikepack Tent
We like that the Copper Spur HV UL3 Tent packs small enough for us to strap to our handlebars. It's also easy to strap on our frames or the panniers, but it's so light that it doesn't disturb our pedaling if it's on our handlebars. We also enjoy its clever livabilities, like the awning-like vestibules that give extra shade on a sunny day, or the large shelf up top to keep our socks out of smelling distance at night. We also enjoy pairing it with other accessories from Big Agnes like the extended footprint that can create a fast-pitched shelter with the fly for changing or storing gear.
- Ultralight 3-person tent sized and shaped for bikepacking
- 3-season versatility pairs a removable rain fly with mesh walls
- 12-inch Shortstik Poleset packs to handlebars and panniers
- Dual doors with vestibules that turn to awnings with trekking poles
- Internal pocketing includes 3D top shelf, media pockets, and more
- Includes Dirt Dagger UL Stakes and stuff sack with daisy chain system
- Item #BAGZ2B4
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.