Select style & size:Select options
C Bar 2 Tent: 2-Person 3-Season
- A lightweight tent for your next overnight on the trail
- 2-person capacity for two- or four-legged companion
- Polyester construction is durable and light
- Pressfit poles for quick and simple application
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking in
- Vestibule keeps your gear dry when the storm blows through
- Item #BAG00DC
- Q & A
Good Accidental Purchase
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I ended up purchasing this tent out of necessity after my other one crashed on me in the mountains. I've never owned a Big Agnes before, but I was blown away with how lightweight, flexible, and easy it was to set up and use. It held up in a week of pouring rain with absolutely no leakage, handled a massive wind storm in the Tetons with no issues while my partner and I worried about the poles snapping. It's a tight squeeze with two people, especially in the fall with all the additional layers required, so I'm not sure if I would take this backpacking with a partner because there was little space for our gear. However, this kept us all snuggled up and warm as temperatures dropped in the low 30's, high 20's. The stakes didn't hold up to their second round in Glacier National Park, so I'd recommend swapping them out for something deeper and more durable if it's your price-point and/or weight goals. I did not buy the footprint, so we used a tarp to prevent the floor from damage; I did not have the opportunity to use the tent without the rain fly.
I'm excited to take it backpacking with me come spring time to further test its durability.