Select your style & size:Select options
What are expeditions but battles on the mountain?
Big Agnes built the Battle Mountain 3 Tent to withstand alpine and basecamp condtions, and remain light enough for expedition travel. Durable Cordura and rugged ripstop keep this four-season tent strong for the roughest of your travels, and PU coatings and fully taped seams offer reliable protection in snowy or rainy weather. The nylon canopy has zippered mesh panels for ventilated airflow in warmer weather.
The Battle Mountain uses DAC's sturdy NSL poles with H and Twist Clips for a simple-and-secure setup. Unlike most four-season tents, the Battle Mountain has a dual door and vestibule design for extra convenience. The high-low guy loops let you set up in snow, and the oversized stake out loops accommodate skis, ski poles, and ice axes if you choose to leave the anchor-compatible Mega X stakes at home. The fast fly option lets you leave the canopy at home in order to shed weight for summer alpine missions.
- Four-season double-wall tent
- Cordura ripstop fly with PU coating
- Ripstop floor with PU coating
- Nylon canopy with mesh vent closures
- DAC NSL poles with H and Twist Clips
- Dual doors and vestibules
- High-low internal guy loops and oversized stake out loops
- Fifteen Mega X stakes included
- Fast fly option
- Footprint and gear lofts sold separately
- Item #BAG009B