Why We Like The Bern Hendrix MIPS Helmet
To stay warm, dry, and protected, we hit the hill clipped into the Bern Hendrix MIPS Helmet. The cozy side covers armor our ears against whipping winds, while the fixed vents and ribbed liner facilitate airflow to move moisture and excess heat out. Equipped with MIPS tech and a fixed brim, this helmet takes on the brunt of off-center impacts and shields our goggles from overreaching branches, boosting our confidence on tight tree runs.
- Warm yet airy helmet for lapping the resort
- ThinShell construction provides lightweight durability
- MIPS tech absorbs rotational force from off-center impacts
- 14 fixed vents provide airflow to keep from overheating
- Lightweight dial system gives a customized fit
- Rear clip helps keep your goggle strap in place
- Re-engineered brim delivers a better helmet-goggle fit
- Item #BRNZ12U
- Shell Material
- ThinShell (ABS, EPS)
- Impact Management
- EPS, Mips
- 14 fixed vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Compass Fit (dial)
- CPSC, EN1077B, EN1078
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help