Why We Like The Carver Snowboard
We like to satisfy our need for speed and rip corduroy carves with The Carver Snowboard from Bataleon. This powerful and precise board holds an edge like a dream and allows smooth edge-to-edge transitions, giving us the perfect platform for creative turning and high-speed shredding. A wider shape allows us to lay all the way into carves without fear of toe or heel drag, and the directional shape provides drive and adds float in powder.
Freeride 3BT features a camber profile for powerful response and edge hold, with upturned edges at the contact points for quick edge-to-edge transitions and dynamic carves. Bataleon also added Side Kick technology, which increases the uplift at the widest points of the board for easier handling and better float. A lightweight blend of poplar and paulownia in the Light core offers a lively feel, while bamboo along the edges increases edge hold and strength. And just to be safe, Bataleon threw in tip-to-tail carbon stringers to help you explode out of turns and pop big ollies.
- Hard-charging directional ATV board ready for high-speed carving
- 3BT blends pop of camber and forgiveness of rocker
- Freeride 3BT features narrow centerbase for dynamic turns
- Medium-stiff flex offers versatile feel without losing power
- Vertical carbon stringers enhance pop and response
- Triax Plus is stronger and more responsive than normal triax
- Hyper Glide S sintered base is extra-dense for durability
- Item #BATF02V
- Dynamic camber, Freeride 3BT + SideKick
- medium-stiff (7 of 10 on Bataleon's scale)
- Effective Edge
- Waist Width
- Sidecut Radius
- Stance Width
- 19.5 - 24.2in
- Stance Setback
- 4-hole (2 x 4)
- Light (50-50 paulownia, poplar), Dual Radial Super Tubes
- triax, carbon stringers
- Hyper Glide S (sintered)
- Recommended Rider Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help