Select Style & Size
Manual DX 14th Edition
We can pester our friends for help, or pay an arm and a leg to the shop, but there is something satisfying about learning to repair your bike with your own hands. The Barnett Manual has over 14,000 pages of instruction and reference to help you tune-up or repair your bike, so you can spend less time going back and forth to the shop and more time riding. The manual is on a convenient USB drive, so it takes up less room on your tool shelf, and you can print out your favorite pages for quick reference for your most common repairs.
- A bike repair manual to help you be the wrench for your own fleet
- 14,000 reference sheets include instruction for repair and maintenance
- Convenient USB drive format saves space and allows you to print or use on-screen
- Needs 1GB of space on computer to view, not recommended for tablet use
- Item #BBI0002
- Barnett Bicycle Institute
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
What do you think about this product?