Why We Like The Cavalry Gilet
True to Barbour's refined tastes, the Flyweight Cavalry Gilet Vest is a luxurious layering piece in transitional seasons. This diamond-quilted nylon vest traps precious warmth from escaping, especially when it's layered over a long-sleeve layer or our favorite sweater. However, we really like the elasticized rear belt with snaps that refines the overall fit and feel.
- An elegant, quilted vest for autumn and winter walks
- Sleek, synthetic fabric with diamond stitching for durability
- Cozy lining with a funnel-neck design keeps out the cold
- Mid-length, regular fit is ideal for layering over sweaters
- Front zip closure is concealed with stylish brass snap buttons
- Barbour, founded in 1894, is synonymous with classic British style
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #BAO009M
- [face fabric]100% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester
- Center Back Length
- 27 - 29.5in
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- [size US 14/UK 18] 1lb 2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 20, 2023
Cut is odd
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- US 10/UK 14
- 5' 6"
I tried two sizes - one from BackCountry and another direct from Barbour. The larger one from Barbour was very long waisted and too big in the chest, while the smaller one from BC was the right length and chest size but hard to zip up, like a wasp waist. Too fitted for an outer layer. Never had this issue with Barbour or with vests before. Both are going back.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help