Why We Built The Backcountry Wolverine Cirque 3/4 Insulated Pant
We built the Backcountry Wolverine Cirque 3/4 Insulated Pant to provide unmatched warmth and comfort to our ski and snowboard kits. The 3/4-length allows us to use over-the-calf socks without layering, avoiding discomfort inside of our boots, while the full-length 2-way zips allow for an easy on and off.
- Ideal 3/4-length baselayer pant for skiers and snowboarders
- Primaloft Gold insulation provides excellent warmth
- 2-way side zippers provide ventilation and ease of entry and exit
- Two zippered hand pockets provide additional space for essentials
- Item #BCCZ2WK
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [single jersey fleece] 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Primaloft Gold
- 2 zippered hand
- Side Zips
- full-length 2-way
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help