Why We Built The Spruces Mid-Weight Merino Baselayer Bottom
By bringing versatility, warmth, and incredible comfort together, our Spruces Mid-Weight Merino Baselayer Bottom is the ultimate first layer this winter season. Whether we're trekking by snowshoe or hoofing it up the skintrack, these naturally technical baselayers insulate, manage moisture, and keep us comfortable during our favorite cold-weather pursuits.
- Maximize comfort during winter pursuits in our high-tech baselayer
- Merino wool blend offers excellent insulation and a soft touch
- Nylon and spandex enhance stretch, durability, and structure
- Natural anti-odor and moisture-wicking properties ideal for activity
- Wide, branded waistband stays in place and shows off Goat flair
- Full-length inseam wears well for resort days, winter hikes, and more
- Responsible Wool Standard-certified wool in Goblin Blue and Fired Brick variants
- Item #BCCZ2OD
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [fired brick, goblin blue colorways] 85% merino wool (RWS-certified, RWS License Number: 014800 Certified by IDFL), 13% nylon, 2% elastane, [other colorways] 85% merino wool, 13% nylon, 2% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- midweight (235gsm)
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 16, 2023
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
I've worn these bottoms for about 12 times. They are getting a hole in the left knee and on the side of my left hip. I really like these base layer but for the price they are wearing too fast.
January 12, 2023
Love them but a bit too short
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
The quality is nice, very warm but would be better to have them longer by about 4 inches.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help