Why We Built The Slickrock Pant
When the weather takes a turn for the worse we make sure not to miss a ride by slipping on the Slickrock Pant. We built these with lightweight weather protection and just enough warmth to keep us moving through the shoulder seasons.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Reliably mobile and warm biking pants ready for cold rides
- 4-way stretch fabric wicks moisture while keeping you moving
- DWR treatment causes light precipitation to bead up on surface
- Thigh vents help you dump excess heat when the sun starts to pop
- Zippered ankle lets you slip these on over your bike shoes
- Reflective details boost visibility around dawn and dusk
- Silicone gripper hem and articulation ensures reliable coverage
- Item #BCCZ28J
- 4-way stretch (85% recycled nylon, 15% spandex), DWR treatment
- semi-fitted, [inseam] 29in
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
What do you think about this product?
March 20, 2021
Will these fit over/accommodate a pair of knee pads? Looking pretty slim in the knee area.
March 22, 2021
Hey Patick, These will accommodate the most low-profile protection. They were not designed to be worn along with knee pads. Thank you for the comment, this will help us design the next pair!