Select style & size:Select options
Sometimes you need to disconnect to reconnect. Grab the siblings you haven't seen in years, ditch the smartphones, and take the Backcountry Lodgepole 3P Tent on a week-long trip to reignite those family ties. You can divvy up tent parts among the team, but with a superlight packed weight of under six pounds, there won't be many complaints if you don't. Plus, the easy clip-in setup makes for a hassle-free group activity while you're setting up camp. Two vestibule spots keep your packs dry if rainclouds join the fray, and they free up plenty of sleeping space for your trio to spread out. Two zippered doors make access easier on everyone, while the well-ventilated canopy keeps fresh air to a maximum. If clear skies take favor on your group, you can ditch the fly and spend time bonding over the constellations.
- Superlight tent for backpacking with your favorite people
- Plenty of space for a three-person trekking party
- Mesh ventilation offers fresh air and gorgeous views
- Clip-in poles provide easy campsite setup and teardown
- Generous vestibule space keeps your gear dry in rainy weather
- Two zippered doors make the tent conveniently accessible
- Item #BCC006X
- Q & A
Amazing Tent For The Price!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This Tent is perfect for backpacking! It packs down to 22 x 8 inches but if you pack the poles on the exterior of your backpack it can pack down much smaller about 8 x 12! I love the no seem em mesh, perfect for stargazing! If the weather takes a turn for the worse, the rainfly is super easy to put on! The Interior of the tent has inner clips that let you attach a wireless speaker or light with ease. or whatever else you can imagine hanging! Plenty of room for two people plus gear. It does get a little tight with three, although that's expected with a backpacking tent. The Material is very durable. Overall Amazing tent for the price!