Why We Built The Backcountry Last Chair Stretch Insulated Pant
We wanted a pant that kept us feeling good and moving free on the hill all season long, so we built the Backcountry Last Chair Stretch Insulated Pant. The soft stretch material doesn't crinkle, dig, or restrict as we throw shapes in the park and bootpack to hidden stashes, while the inner-thigh zips let us boost the airflow when we're charging hard. From bitter cold temps to wet chop, the synthetic fill and impermeable membrane keep us cozy dry, and the adjustable waist gives us a stay-put fit through it all. Plus, we sourced recycled materials to lower our impact when constructing this perfect resort pant.
- Cozy yet breezy ski/snowboard pant for ripping runs
- Breathable membrane provides waterproof protection
- Recycled synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs for the perfect fit
- Mesh-lined thigh vents let you dump excess heat
- Integrated gaiters stop snow from packing in
- Multiple pockets stash your smaller essentials
- Item #BCCZ2UV
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Drytex (2-layer), [face fabric] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex, C0 PFC-free DWR treatment
- Primaloft Black (100% recycled synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 2 fleece-lined hand, 1 waterproof zippered thigh, 1 flap thigh
- mesh-lined inner-thigh zippers
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs, belt loops
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help