Why We Built The Backcountry Last Chair Stretch Insulated Bib
We designed our Backcountry Last Chair Stretch Insulated Bib for fresh powder days when we refuse to leave the resort until every stash is tracked out. We sourced recycled materials to lower the environmental impact in production and added stretch to increase our freedom on the hill. Packed with a synthetic fill and protected with a breathable laminate, this pant keeps our legs primed on winter's coldest, stormiest mornings, while the mesh-lined thigh vents let us turn up the air on bootpacks and bluebird days.
- Soft and stretchy bib pant for do-it-all performance on the hill
- 2-layer construction provides breathable waterproofing
- Stretch material allows complete freedom of movement
- Lightweight synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Mesh-lined thigh zips and front zip increase airflow when needed
- Integrated gaiters and fixed bib stop snow from packing in
- Adjustable suspenders and waist tabs for a custom fit
- Multiple pockets stash your snacks, phone, keys, and more
- Item #BCCZ2UT
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Drytex (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, C0 PFC-free DWR treatment
- Primaloft Black (100% recycled synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 2 zippered bib, 1 zippered thigh, 1 flap thigh
- two-way front zipper, mesh-lined thigh zippers
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs
- fixed, two-way front zipper, adjustable stretch suspenders, adjustable hook-and-loop waist tabs
- Cuff Closure
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help