Why We Like The Scepter 4S Adjustable Ski Pole Pole
The Backcountry Access Scepter 4S Adjustable Ski Pole provides year-round usefulness for splitboarding and hiking. Its collapsible construction packs small for the ride back down or chilling by an alpine lake, and we like how the collapsed shafts secure in the powder basket for easier packing. The poles also adjust in length too, and the extended grip comes in handy when we're switchbacking a steep skin track.
- Collapsible poles for four-season use from hiking to splitboarding
- Folding mechanism allows length adjustment and collapsible compactness
- Pole basket secures collapsed sections for packing small
- Soft EVA grip extends down low for steep skintracks
- Releaseable strap detaches in case of an emergency
- Item #BCAZ00N
- 7075 aluminum
- Adjustable Length
- 110 - 130cm
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- flip lock
- BCA Scraper Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- splitboarding, hiking
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 18, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- One Size
- 5' 3"
These poles seemed really promising - adjustable, lightweight yet sturdy, and I loved the idea of having a scraper on the handle. Only trouble is - for some reason these poles are super tall. I have always had 110cm poles since I'm 5'3'' - but these were still comically too tall for me on the shortest setting. My husband is 5'7" and they were even too tall for him. Just FYI if you're short! I had to return sadly :(
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help