Why We Like The Savor 25 Cross Country Ski Boot
We love getting out and getting a winter workout going in the Savor 25 Cross Country Ski Boot. These boots provide rigid performance and all day comfort from groomed nordic tracks to the trailhead down the street from our house. All we need for a lovely nordic outing is the Savor 25 and some snow.
- Nordic ski boots built for groomed tracks and light trails
- Water-resistant upper keeps socks dry while wicking sweat
- Standard laces allow you to lock in a reliable fit every time out
- Zippered lace covers prevent snow and ice from building up
- Internal heel counters limit heel lift, improve torsional rigidity
- 105mm last allows for natural toe spread for comfort and balance
- Versatile binding compatibility ensures you can use your setup
- Item #ATOK1G3
- Upper Material
- Last Width
- Touring, 105mm
- Binding Compatibility
- Prolink, NNN, Turnamic, 2-rail
- lace, zip lace cover
- Claimed Weight
- [size 8] 14.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- nordic classic
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help