Select Style & Size
Prolink Race Classic Binding
Used by World Cup Athletes, the Atomic Prolink Race Classic Binding is designed to get you moving out on the track. Its 2 rail binding construction delivers an exceptional snow feel that is a result of a direct connection between the boot and the ski. This creates a natural feeling in the kick and awesome acceleration. Whats better, the bindings are compatible with all two rail boots on the market so you can slip into your favorite shoes and go for a ski with a smooth kick and glide.
- Race binding with explosive kick and acceleration for classic skiing
- 2 rail construction enables direct connection between boot and ski
- Low connection to ski ensures power transfer and great snow feel
- Lightweight Carbon Race Lever easily opens and closes manually
- Compatible with Prolink, NNN, and Turnamic boots for versatility
- Item #ATO00DY
- Carbon Race Lever
- Binding Type
- Nordic classic
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 8.11oz
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
February 27, 2019
- I've used it several times
The prolink system took a little time to get used to, as I was used to a normal step on binding, but the prolink really gives you the stability and connection to keep your form perfect. The bindings were also incredibly easy to put on the ski. Note: you should invest in the skis with the predrilled holes for these bindings. I have the Atomic Motion X-Cruise 55 Grip skis, but I believe Salomon makes compatible skis.