Select Style & Size
Four Amid Pro Helmet
This year, Atomic decided to take a new approach to their all mountain helmet design. The Four Amid Pro Helmet is the pinnacle of this, with sleek, street-inspired style, a comfortable fit, and protection you can ride in with confidence. Built with AMID, which stands for Atomic Multi-directional Impact Deflector, the helmet's defense systems are designed to absorb the force of angled impacts, while the Holo Core design incorporates a crumple zone that maximizes shock absorption.
- Ride confidently in this low-profile, urban-inspired helmet
- Hybrid in-mold construction is lightweight and stable
- Multiple layers of protection help absorb forces when you fall
- Advanced ventilation system actively moves heat away
- 360° fit system adjusts with the gloved turn of a knob
- Merino 3M X-Static lining manages moisture and odors
- Item #ATOK189
- Shell Material
- Impact Foam
- EPS, AMID, Holo Core
- Audio Compatible
- Fit Adjustment
- 360° dial
- ASTM F 2040 / CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 13.4oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 2, 2021
Design on Black Helmet
Here is the design on the back of the black helmet...
January 2, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 155 lbs
First off, this helmet is sweet! It fits like you want it to, is lightweight and warm, and even has a subtle design on the back of the black version courtesy of Chris Benchetler. I used it for about 15 days before my accident. I was skiing at Solitude off of the Summit chair and clipped my head on a tree, tumbling down about 50 yards thereafter. I would be in a very different situation right now if I wasn't wearing this helmet. I am ordering another one right now.
January 15, 2021
First of all: it’s great that you were safe and well protected. Second of all: how fast were you going!? Damn man you must’ve been cooking if you dented a helmet!