Why We Like The ATK Bindings Freeraider 15 EVO Binding
From the DIN-certified adjustment in the toe to the automatically adjusted brake that locks out in walk mode, the ATK Bindings Freeraider 15 EVO Binding seems to have thought of it all. More broadly, these bindings are designed for avid backcountry skiers who like the confidence of a predominantly metal construction, the reliability of DIN adjustments in the toe and heel, and a light weight that means no line is off limits.
- Backcountry bindings designed to balance up- and downhill performance
- DIN adjustments in the toe and the heel piece lock in retention
- Crampon compatibility encourages you to adventure further
- Easy entry system in the toe makes changing over a breeze
- Snowpack-proof helps you beat others to the fresh powder
- Burly brake adds peace of mind as you clip in on the ridge
- Item #ATK0014
- aluminum 7075, POM, stainless steel
- Release Rating
- 7 - 15
- Boot Compatibility
- Brake Width
- 97mm, 102mm, 108mm, 120mm
- Brakes Included
- Safety Features
- CAM Release System, Elastic Response System, Magneto Heel Flap System, Easy Entry System, Snow Pack Proof System, Up-Hill Hardness Variation System, Release Adjustment Toe Piece
- Heel Elevators
- flat, 35.5mm, 49mm
- Claimed Weight
- 13.9oz (395g)
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help