Select style & size:Select options
- Arva's burliest beacon with the widest range of 70 meters
- Group check process is quick-and-easy at the start of the tour
- Multiple buried indicators (4+) with marking function
- Automatic switch back to transmit after four minutes of no movement
- U-turn alarm alerts when you're about to pass a buried victim while searching
- Item #CMA003R
- Q & A
Max performance for the buck, period!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a new product for 2018-2019, yes Arva launches a new beacon about every 2 years versus the 3-7 year average of other manufacturers. Because of this there is less reviews for the product, but don't let yourself be fooled. The Neo+ is the upgraded version of the "Backcountry Magazine Editors Choice 2014" winning Neo. The Neo has proven itself as fast, accurate, and is basically everything you need in a beacon, nothing else.. The Plus version improved with a huge 70M search range, and motion sensor for the auto revert. Otherwise it keeps same standard features of group check, U-turn indicator, digital interference management software, and of course confident real multi-victim marking. As of this year there is only two beacons with this huge range, the other is $500, getting an early jump on the search, as well as a confident signal while tracking in are keys to getting to getting to a victim quickly. This is a great tool and reliable for when you practice or if ever needed in a real rescue.