Select style & size:Select options
Whether your old pump's chuck has simply thrown in the towel, or you're impressed by the sleek aesthetics of Arundel's unique Pump Heads, their appeal is undeniable. They combine Arundel's sleek aesthetics with durability for lifelong use that won't waiver over time. Three different styles of head offers an option for everyone's personal preferences — the Hansel is ideal for those who like a thumb lock style to secure to your valve, and the Gretel threads on securely for a fit that won't waiver while you're pumping, while the bold Woodsman shows you the timeless push-on style for those that prefer not to mess with threads and levers while inflating tires. Regardless of which style you prefer, each pump head attaches to the Schrader fitting on your Arundel pump's hose, and they all have replaceable grommets to give you peace of mind through years of use.
- Pump heads for boosting the life of or upgrading your pump
- Gretel is ideal for those who like thread-on heads
- If you prefer a thumb-lock, look to the Hansel
- For timeless push-on style, go for the Woodsman
- All heads are Presta compatible
- Grommets are replaceable for lifetime of use
- Attaches to the existing Schrader fitting on the business end of an Arundel pump's hose
- Item #ARU000I
- Valve Type
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
What do you think about this product?
February 12, 2020
Great Part, Seriously Misleading WriteUp
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought a "Hansel" head to replace one on an existing pump, which is what the write-up suggests as a possible use. The part is great, super-high quality and great functionality. Should last a lifetime. I'd give it a "Love It" rating, but... The problem is, you don't get what is pictured. You get only the presta portion (see attached photo), not the knurled part with the O-rings which is attached to the hose -- that is the Schrader part. I pointed this out to CC staff weeks ago and suggested they should change the write-up, but there has been no change and no response to me. Sigh. I really expect better treatment from CC.