Arundel Pump Head
Whether your old pump's chuck has simply thrown in the towel, or you're impressed by the sleek aesthetics of Arundel's unique Pump Heads, their appeal is undeniable. They combine Arundel's sleek aesthetics with durability for lifelong use that won't waiver over time. Three different styles of head offers an option for everyone's personal preferences — the Hansel is ideal for those who like a thumb lock style to secure to your valve, and the Gretel threads on securely for a fit that won't waiver while you're pumping, while the bold Woodsman shows you the timeless push-on style for those that prefer not to mess with threads and levers while inflating tires. Regardless of which style you prefer, each pump head attaches to the Schrader fitting on your Arundel pump's hose, and they all have replaceable grommets to give you peace of mind through years of use.
- Pump heads for boosting the life of or upgrading your pump
- Gretel is ideal for those who like thread-on heads
- If you prefer a thumb-lock, look to the Hansel
- For timeless push-on style, go for the Woodsman
- All heads are Presta compatible
- Grommets are replaceable for lifetime of use
- Attaches to the existing Schrader fitting on the business end of an Arundel pump's hose
- Item #ARU000I
- Valve Type
- bike maintenance
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help