Select style & size:Select options
Takes two pieces to tango.
There's a rhythm to paddling that's similar to dancing, and Aqua-Bound's Tango Fiberglass Paddle is like the best pair of tango dancing shoes you could own. This paddle features a lightweight, straight carbon shaft, while the two-piece construction allows you to break it down and stow it away or use the paddle as a backup. Additionally, the Tango is equipped with two feathering options (0 and 60 degrees) that's easily adjustable thanks to the intuitive ferrule system.
- Two-piece paddle designed for high-performance touring
- Carbon shaft is as durable as it is light
- Large fiberglass blade reinforced by abXII for a powerful swing
- Two-piece construction locked by Posi-Lok for infinite feathering angles
- Item #AQB001D
- Q & A
Smooth and super light!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This paddle is crazy light, I used a cheaper plastic Aquabound paddle for a decade and thought it worked really good, but my wife thought I needed something nicer because the yellow was fading. I didn't think so, but after paddling it on the river for 3 hours I wasn't even tired its just so light! I also like how smooth it is too, all my buddies tried it and their paddles all wobble in the water so you have to grip them super tight. I wouldn't trade with any of them and told them to get Aquabound.