Why We Like The Aqua Bound Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Posi-Lok Paddle
The award-winning Aqua Bound Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Posi-Lok Paddle is ultralight with an ergonomic design that's easy on our bodies. The carbon shaft limits the swing weight to save us energy, while the bent shaft encourages an efficient, ergonomically sound stroke for full days of kayak touring. We also like the adjustability with the 100% carbon Posi-Lok ferrule system, which allows us to feather our blades in 15-degree increments—it's easy to use and a nice step up from plastic and fiberglass ferrules. Giving us maximum results with minimal effort, the Tango helps us have fun and stay fresh out on the water.
- Award-winning paddle for kayak touring
- Carbon shaft is lightweight to save energy on all-day paddles
- Bent shaft provides ergonomic design that's easy on the wrists
- Fiberglass blades are hand-crafted with compression molding
- Posi-Lok ferrule to feather paddle in 15-degree increments
- Best for low-angle paddling strokes
- Made in Wisconsin
- Item #AQB001X
- Shaft Material
- Blade Material
- Overall Length
- 210cm, 215cm, 220cm, 225cm, 230cm, 235cm, 240cm, 245cm, 250cm
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Blade Area
- 96sq in
- Shaft Shape
- Shaft Profile
- Feather Angle
- adjustable, infinite
- Paddling Style
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help