Why We Like The Aqua Bound Manta Ray Carbon Versa-Lok 2-Piece Paddle
Versatile with high-angle horsepower—that's the Aqua Bound Manta Ray Carbon Versa-Lok Paddle. The Versa-Lok clamping system is doubly versatile, first letting us add up to 15cm of length and then offering us infinite feathering adjustments to personalize our paddle for our body, our boat, and wind conditions. Power-wise, the Manta Ray features an oversized blade with flutter-free efficiency and plenty of bite for powerful strokes and quick turns. At the same time, the paddle retains a relatively light swing weight, thanks to its carbon shaft and fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades. Made in the USA, this is a light, powerful, and adjustable paddle for our faster recreational kayaks and touring boats.
- Light but powerful paddle for high-angle paddlers
- 100% carbon shaft is lightweight to reduce fatigue on longer trips
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades for weight-savings and strength
- Round shaft is ovalized at hands for more comfort and control
- Versa-Lok offers additional 15cm length plus infinite feathering
- Carbon ferrule insert is big upgrade over plastic or glass inserts
- 2-piece for easy transportability
- Proudly built in Osceola, Wisconsin
- Item #AQBF00F
- Shaft Material
- 100% carbon
- Blade Material
- abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
- Overall Length
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Blade Area
- 102.5sq in
- Shaft Shape
- ovalized at hands
- Shaft Profile
- Feather Angle
- Paddling Style
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help