Solstice Running Shoe
Whether you're sprinting to the finish line or sprinting to catch the bus, you'll love the ultra-light construction of the Altra Solstice Running Shoe. Designed for everyday athletic wear and shorter races, this shoe is low on bulk and heavy on comfort and performance. The mesh upper is both supportive and breathable, while the EVA midsole and contoured footbed provide comfortable support. The outsole also uses EVA foam, and blends it with rubber for reliable performance at a considerably lighter weight. This shoe also utilizes Altra's foot-focused technology to keep your feet healthier, including a Zero-Drop platform for a natural and low-impact stride, and a wider toe box to let your toes flex and splay naturally. The women's Solstice also uses Altra's Fit4Her design to accommodate common trends in the anatomy of the female foot, resulting in a comfortable fit and feel that promotes better overall foot health.
- A super-light shoe for quick races and everyday life
- Breathable and supportive mesh upper guarantees comfort
- EVA midsole and outsole provide ultralight performance
- Zero Drop platform encourages a natural and healthy gait
- Wide toe box allows toes to relax and spread naturally
- Altra gives specific anatomical attention to its women's shoes
- Item #ATR0042
- Q & A
Very Comfortable running/gym shoe!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I absolutely love Altra shoes they are great! I have a pretty skinny foot and these somehow are my favorite pair of shoes. I love that I can make them tight enough so I don't slide around in them but still have room in the toe box that I feel like I can move freely in them. They are super light weight and are perfect for short runs and gym use. I usually wear a size 7 and bought a size 7 in these and they fit great!