Lone Peak 4.5 Trail Running Shoe
Featuring a high traction outsole that can handle just about any trail in front of it, this shoe is built to go the distance in both hard and soft trail conditions. Plus, it's been updated with a trimmer, more flexible upper and a resilient midsole that has enhanced durability and responsiveness.
- Trail shoe with grip and performance for tough terrain
- Outsole with TrailClaw lugs digs into dirt and grips on rock
- Updated upper is more flexible for a freer feel
- Midsole cushioning provides a responsive ride that lasts
- Integrated rock plate guards against underfoot trail hazards
- Gaiter attachment points help keep out rocks and debris
- Wide toe box lets your toes splay naturally for better trail feel
- ZeroDrop platform promotes a natural, low-impact stride
- Item #ATRQ00Z
- Upper Material
- quick-dry air mesh, synthetic
- EVA, A-Bound cushioning, Stoneguard rockplate
- MaxTrac rubber, TrailClaw lugs
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 25 / 25mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 8.7oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
May 14, 2020
Lone Peak 4.5 not true to size
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
This shoe is great! However, I ended up returning and buying smaller because the sizing is off. I had to go down .5 size for it to fit correctly. Other than that, no complaints!