Select style & size:Select options
You've always wanted a time machine.
When you're aching to get back the feeling of invincibility you had when you were 20, jump into the Aire Wave Destroyer 14ft Raft and take it for a spin. This invincibility is, of course, a facade, but the fun you have while feeling it isn't. The Wave Destroyer is aptly named, and is a fast, maneuverable boat that surfs well and responds to your slightest adjustments. It has a forgiving nature with the ability to run big waves, and it turns quickly to help you avoid the really nasty stuff. The 22-inch tubes and 14-foot length gives it a sporty feel that will make you question whether you should be riding through water or taking it out to the track for a test drive. This boat handles the day-long thrill ride and the weekend search for solitude equally well, as long as you travel fairly light for your multi-day trips.
- Whitewater raft for thrill-seekers and day-trippers
- Dramatic bow and stern rise improve maneuverability
- Leafield B7 valves are dependable and user-friendly
- Aire cells for improved strength and durability
- Integrated strip protects your boat from the frame
- 20 D-rings for multiple attachment options
- Rubberized handles for comfortable portaging
- Included repair kit just in case
- Item #ARE001M