Why We Like The Outfitter I Inflatable Kayak
Whether we're rafting down the Grand Canyon or California's Smith River, the Aire Outfitter I Inflatable Kayak is the one-person machine for us. Large tube diameters and a low seating position give this boat a tough-to-flip feel that beginner paddlers will appreciate. A rockered bow and a fairly flat bottom provide on-water maneuverability that rides rapids and speeds across the flats. Even if your 80-pound yellow lab manages to hop on board at the last minute, you and Señor Pooch Face won't wobble with every tail wag, making for a fabulous and stable day of paddling.
- Aire's most stable whitewater solo kayak for whitewater
- Large-diameter tubes keeps control for novice and advanced riders
- Self-bailing floor offers peace of mid in rowdier water
- Low-seat position with removable Cheetah Chair
- Cargo pocket packs water snacks and extra layers
- Cargo loops strap down gear for overnighters
- Item #ARE000S
- Hull Material
- [air bladders] AIREcell (urethane), [base fabric] 1100 PVC
- 9 ft 11 in
- 40 in
- 19.5 in
- Maximum Load
- Tube Diameter
- 12.5 in
- Air Chambers
- Paddler Skill
- beginner to advanced
- Packed Size
- 18 x 18 x 14in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10 year no fault
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.