Why We Like The Airblaster Freedom Suit
The Airblaster Freedom Suit considers it all—powder days, whiteouts, icy temps, and growth spurts. The 2-layer, strategically seam sealed construction bars snow from soaking through, and the synthetic fill blunts cutting winds, while the full-body coverage and grippy gaiters stop the elements from finding another way in. And when our grom wakes up taller, we snip the internal stitches at the arms and legs to make this suit match their new height.
- Technical snowsuit for young shredders lapping the resort
- Breathable membrane blocks out wet conditions
- Reliable synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Fixed hood with internal stretch gasket for added coverage
- Boot gaiters stop snow from packing in on deep days
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out the elements
- Extendable legs and arms to grow with them
- Hand pockets secure items and warm hands
- Item #ABTZ2CD
- Freedom Ottoman (synthetic), 80/20 FC-free DWR treatment
- 80g synthetic
- Fabric Breathability Rating
- Fabric Waterproof Rating
- regular, G.R.O.W. system
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered handwarmer
- elastic grippers
- fixed, stretch gaiter
- 350° waist zip
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help