Run through it.
Jog through soggy mileage in confidence and comfort in your Adidas Men's UltraBOOST All Terrain Running Shoes. The Primeknit upper breathes well to keep your feet from overheating while resisting wet trails and mud. The boost midsole absorbs and returns energy with each step for efficient energy transfer, and the high collar offers extra coverage from rocks and dirt. The molded heel creates a natural fit, and the rubber outsole helps gain traction on slick and uneven surfaces.
- Trail shoes for comfort during long training runs
- Primeknit upper is supportive and water-resistant
- Synthetic fabric breathes well so your feet don't overheat
- Adidas boost midsole optimizes energy return on each strike
- Rubber outsole gains traction on slick surfaces
- High collar offers extra coverage from dirt and mud
- Lace closure lets you dial in a snug fit
- Item #ADD00PS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 130lbs
Gave these as a gift to my son, he picked them out. He's had a couple boost shoes now and swears by them. He loves them and I pay for them. That's how it works around my home.
Boost Sole is extremely comfortable!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11 1/2
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 145lbs
The shoes are very comfortable and stylish. I enjoy the sock-top enclosure. They are definitely not for cold weather unless you're keeping a pretty good running/walking pace.
I wear an 11 1/2 in my Nike Free and I would say this is just a tiny bit bigger than that, I can still feel my toe at the top of the shoe but not pressing against the front. With these knit-type shoes it's a little unnerving like your foot could slip out but it never does.
These shoes are great